Boost Oxygen (22oz. for $14.99) is 95% Pure Oxygen (the other 5% is just normal ambient air – no propellants, chemicals, or artificial ingredients). Packaged in convenient, easy to use, and portable canisters, Boost Oxygen can be used by anyone who can benefit from the use of supplemental oxygen: athletes, hikers, campers, skiers, runners, and many others. Boost Oxygen is also very useful for those who travel to higher altitudes as a counter to altitude sickness and can also alleviate the symptoms of a hangover. Boost Oxygen is very simple to use: simply remove the shrink wrapping, place the mask over your mouth (as shown on the canister), and squeeze the actuator trigger on the top of the mask. Boost Oxygen comes in four varieties: Natural, Peppermint, Pink Grapefruit, and Menthol-Eucalyptus. The scents are all natural essences. The 22 oz product incorporates a patent-protected mask to deliver oxygen in the most efficient manner possible.
- Yamaha Wins P1 AquaX Round 3 and IJSBA Closed Course National Finals in Chicago
- Yamaha WaterCraft Racers Conquer the Worlds