2018 Miami Boat Show Innovation Award Winners Announced
The National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA) and Boating Writers International (BWI) honored the boating industry’s best innovations at the 2018 Miami International Boat Show Innovation Awards, recognizing exceptionally groundbreaking new consumer marine products.
The 2018 Miami International Boat Show Innovation Award winners are:
- Cabin Cruisers: 350 Realm, Boston Whaler, Inc.
- Center Console/ Walkaround Fishing Boats: DC 365, Pursuit Boats
- Safety Equipment: Search and Rescue Yellow TD2401, Throw Raft; CrewWatcher MOB Alert, Weems & Plath
- Cuddy Cabin and Bowrider Boats:Sport 38 LS, Tiara Yachts
- Deck Equipment: Outboard Swivel Rigging Hose Connector Kit, Hardin Marine
- Docking and Fendering Equipment: Blue Isles Solar Docks, PowerDocks LLC
- Electric Motor/ Battery Pwrd. Propulsion: PropEle Electric Boat Motors Inc. EP Carry, Annapolis Hybrid Marine
- Environmental Award: PlasDeck Eco Series, Plasteak, Inc.
- Inboard Engines: 3JH40 Common Rail Inboard Diesel Engine, Yanmar Marine International B.V.
- Personal Gear, Soft Goods: Super Watch Jacket, Grundens USA
- Propulsion Equipment & Parts: BOW-Proportional, Vetus Maxwell, Inc. & SurfPointe, Yamaha Boats
- Sailboats: Walk-Around Deck 490, Jeanneau America; Honorable Mention: 50, Leopard
- Watersport Equipment: Frigid Rigid Pull Cooler, Rigid Boats