Navigating the Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
The 2015 Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, which takes place at seven locations from Nov. 5-9, offers an expedient parking and transportation network of bus shuttles and water taxis with convenient pickup and drop-off locations, as well as dedicated parking lots, designed to make reaching the show easy from any direction.
The Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show takes place at the Bahia Mar Yachting Center, Hall of Fame Marina, Las Olas Municipal Marina, Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina, Pier 66 Marina, Sails Marina and Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center.
Featured at this year’s show is Yamaha’s 2016 line of boats and personal watercraft, which can be found at booth #2050 in the Broward County Convention Center.
• The Sails Marina, on the southeast corner of the 17th Street Causeway Bridge at Harbourview Drive, offers convenient shuttle service to the Convention Center and Bahia Mar. Parking is $25 per day.
• The Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center parking garage offers convenient shuttle service to the Bahia Mar Yachting Center, the Sails Marina, and the War Memorial Auditorium.
• The War Memorial Auditorium, in Holiday Park at the intersection of Sunrise Boulevard and Federal Highway, offers parking for $7 a day and convenient shuttle service to the Convention Center and Las Olas Marina. Purchase advanced parking through the show’s interactive ticketing system at FLIBS.com by clicking on “Purchase Tickets.”
• Galleria Mall, at 2414 E. Sunrise Blvd., offers valet parking service at its main entrance on East Sunrise Boulevard, in front of the Capital Grill restaurant. Valet service is $7 per day. From the valet drop-off, walk east to the Gallery One
Doubletree Hotel, which is a Water Taxi pick-up and drop-off location for the boat show. The path from the mall to the Water Taxi is marked with signage. A $10 all-day pass grants unlimited one-day use of the show’s Water Taxis.
• The Las Olas Marina, located at 2 South New River Drive East, offers valet parking for $60 a day. Purchase advanced parking through the show’s interactive ticketing system at FLIBS.com by clicking on “Purchase Tickets.”
• The Riverside Hotel parking garage, located near Las Olas Boulevard at 600 S.E. 4th St., offers convenient Water Taxi service to and from the Bahia Mar show location. Parking is $5 per day. A $10 all-day pass grants unlimited one-day use of the show’s Water Taxis.
Purple Bus: To/from War Memorial Auditorium parking and Las Olas Marina.
Green Bus: To/from Bahia Mar Yachting Center, the Sails Marina and the Convention Center.
Blue Bus: To/from Bahia Mar Yachting Center and the Convention Center.
Yellow Bus: To/from War Memorial Auditorium parking and the Convention Center.
Red Bus: To/from Huizenga Plaza (Bubier Park) and the War Memorial Auditorium.
Water Taxi will feature northern, southern and New River routes, each dedicated exclusively to the boat show, with limited stops and 11 boats running the duration of the show, with drop off and pick up every 10 to 15 minutes. The service will run daily from one hour before the show opens until two hours after it closes.
Enjoy a discounted $10 all-day transportation show pass with unlimited usage. The following waterfront locations are pick-up/drop-off points during the show:
• Bahia Mar Yachting Center;
• Broward County Convention Center / Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina (under the 17th Street bridge on the west side);
• Hyatt Regency Pier 66 Marina (on the east side of the 17th Street bridge);
• Riverside Hotel;
• Gallery One Doubletree Hotel / Galleria Mall.
NAVIGATING THE SHOW
Guests will find color-coded directional signage throughout the show, onsite map stands, and experienced, roaming guest services staff, all designed for maximum convenience in navigating the world’s largest in-water boat show.
MyBoatShow, the app available on iPhone and Android platforms, provides show maps and locations of exhibitors, manufacturers, product categories and boats by specifications and size. The app, which is available for all Show Management produced boat shows, also provides the show schedule, seminar information, transportation schedules, food and drink locations, restroom locations, and information for emergency services. It also can be used to purchase show tickets and see the latest show news.
BOX OFFICE LOCATIONS
Onsite box offices are located at the Bahia Mar Yachting Center, Las Olas Marina, Swimming Hall Of Fame (at the Coconuts entrance), and the Broward County Convention Center. To pre-purchase tickets to the 2015 Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, please visit ShowManagement.com. To make travel arrangements, please contact the boat show’s official travel partner, BoatShowHotels.com at (866) 877-3083, or visit BoatShowHotels.com.
For more information about FLIBS parking and transportation, including maps, visit FLIBS.com/parking.
Thursday, Nov. 5 (Prime Time Preview) 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Friday, Nov. 6 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 7 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 8 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Monday, Nov. 9 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Adults $25 online; $27 at show
Children (ages 6-15) $10 online; $12 at show
Children (under 6) Free
Prime Time Preview (Thursday, Nov. 5) $41 online; $43 at show
Two-Day Ticket $43 online; $45 at show