The 2019 New York Boat Show docks at the Javits Center January 23-27, 2019 bringing lifelong boaters and enthusiastic dreamers the latest in luxury motor yachts, sport fishers, performance boats, watersport boats, and thousands of new marine technologies and accessories. A New York tradition since 1905, the five-day event delivers a shopping paradise for boaters with the latest in boating innovations, plus interactive boating workshops and fun for the whole family.
WHEN: Wednesday-Sunday, January 23-27, 2019
Wednesday-Friday: 12:00pm-9:00pm; Saturday: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm
WHERE: Javits Center, 655 West 34th Street, New York, NY
· NEW! Super Thursday: Elevate savings, shopping, and boat show fun to superstar levels. The Boat Show is the best place to shop and compare boats side by side, plus take advantage on show specials every day – new this year, Super Thursday specials include even deeper savings on the best in boating, food & drink specials! Tickets are just $5 when you visit after 5 p.m. on Thursday, January 24.
· NEW! Expanded Touch-a-Boat Tour for Kids: This interactive tour gives kids their very own boating passport to explore more than 10 boat stops where they can board different types of boats, snap a pic at the helm, learn the ropes of life on the high seas, and win a prize for visiting all stops! Plus, swing by the Create-a-Boat station, where little skippers can build their very own wooden boat.
· NEW! Career Fair at New York Boating Career Day: As the boating industry continues its 8-year growth track, New York and national manufacturers, marinas, and boating businesses are focused on workforce development and job growth. On January 23, New York Boating Career Day will feature an all-day Career Fair open to job seekers across all aspects of the industry, plus morning tours and talks for hundreds of New York City high school and college students looking to chart a career in the recreational boating industry.
· By air & by sea in the Icon A5 Aircraft, an incredible amphibious sports plane! Making its NY Boat Show debut, the two-seat portable plane has wings that fold back, allowing it to be hauled by trailer like a boat or ATV, which means you can launch and land from anywhere – no airport necessary! The A5 has a top speed of 110 mph, a 450-mile range, and a spin-resistant frame that makes it one of the easiest planes to keep in the air.
· Meet New York Knicks power forward Lance Thomas, who shoots right and scores fish any chance he gets with his pro fishing team, SlangMagic.The avid offshore fisherman willbe on site January 24 (time TBA) to check out the latest boating innovations, meet & greet fans, and help Mercury Marine celebrate their 80th Anniversary.
· Tour the Queen of the Show and her Court of Beauties: Boat Show tradition dictates that the largest boat at the show each year is named the Queen. 2019’s luxurious innovations dictated a look at the Queen and her Court.
- Azimut Atlantis 51, the Queen of the Show – a 53-ft motoryacht with 3 staterooms, galley kitchen, open salon, on deck grill, and more
- Sabre 48 – a 52-ft downeast yacht handcrafted in Maine with joystick docking & virtual anchoring technology
- Regulator 41 – a 47-ft center console sportfisher designed to go 100+ miles offshore to fish in comfort
- Everglades 435 – a 45-ft center console with everything you need for a successful day of fishing & relaxation
· Boat hop and shop magnificent motor yachts, tricked out runabouts, serious center consoles and watersports boats galore with 350 different vessels to inspire an unforgettable summer on the water – including a full selection of boats that can be financed for less than $250 a month. Plus experience new technologies and upgrade tech and water toys with thousands of the latest GPS and radar systems, fishing equipment, all-weather apparel & water sports gear.
· $16 for adults; children 12 and under get in FREE when accompanied by an adult (Save $2 when you buy tickets in advance online at New York Boat Show)
· January 23 Thank you for your Service
- Military and first responders get $3 off tickets purchased at the Show
- United States Power Squadron & United States Coast Guard Auxiliary members get free admission with valid ID